Toren works with collaborators to consult across the fields of retail, food, hospitality, event planning, and experiential design. Current projects include:
- Connecting brands with perfumers or raw ingredient sourcers to bring to market a scent edition or collaboration. Full content suite available from consultancy including concept, fulfillment, packaging, photography, copy and editorial content to support scent.
- Executing scent formulas for experiential events tailored to event concept and customized diffusion methods to scent a space (and enchant participants).
- Designing an educational course for the culinary community (chefs, cooks, baristas and beverage directors) to cover the most employed aromatics in the fragrance wheel for edible purposes and to further the education of knowledgable food professionals who may have never been exposed to raw scent ingredients and methods of assessing them.
- Launching a journal (to be released Fall 18) that explores one aromatic ingredient as seen through the lens of the olfactive, gourmand, agricultural, horticultural, and psychological experience.
- Curating the fragrance and skincare shelves of specific retail locations with a focus on material integrity, quality, storytelling and artistry.
Toren is also available for Individual scent consulting: working with clients to select a personal fragrance or additions to a fragrance library. For more details, booking questions and rates click here
Styling and Creative Consulting
Toren takes on creative producing, creative consulting and fashion styling projects frequently. Keep up with her latest projects here.